Buy-Side Technology European Summit
days to go
UnaVista is delighted to be a panel sponsor at the Buy-Side Technology Summit 2017.
The event will address the latest trading and technology challenges affecting the buy-side in an ever-changing financial and regulatory landscape. The event provides an unrivalled opportunity to network with peers while hearing from leading industry executives.
Tom Wieczorek, Global Head of Product Management, UnaVista, LSEG will be participating in the panel session at 13:50. The session is titled 'Updating your technology in response to MiFID II' and will answer questions like:
- What are the biggest technology implications for complying with the MiFID II mandates?
- Turning the burden of MiFID II and other regulations into opportunities - can regtech ensure compliance?
- How are you developing cost effective research strategies to meet the new research unbundling requirements of MiFID II? What tools are available?
- Balancing the benefits of buying off the shelf or builing in-house transaction reporting systems
- What technology is available to meet the pre and post trade transparency provisions?
- Is your existing analytical framework sufficient to handle the best execution requirements of MiFID II?