FCA MiFID II Conference
The Platinum Suite, ExCel London
Royal Victoria Dock 1 Western Gateway
London E16 1XL United Kingdom
UnaVista's David Nowell will be talking at the FCA's conference on MiFID II/MiFIR, if you are interested in attending see the link below...
UnaVista's David Nowell will be talking at the FCA's conference on MiFID II/MiFIR, if you are interested in attending see the link below
More about the event
Earlier this year the European Union agreed revisions to the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), commonly known as MiFID II. This wide-ranging piece of legislation covers retail and wholesale investment firms and trading venues and will affect a number of functions for firms within its scope.
The new regime will come into force in the UK and other EU member states in January 2017.
FCA are holding a conference on 18 September 2014 to:
- provide an overview of the changes being introduced by MiFID II;
- explain what these changes may mean for firms;
- explore some of the concerns and pinpoint the challenges firms will face; and
- set out how the FCA can provide support as you begin planning for the changes
More information on the conference and to book your space.
Who should attend?
- senior market industry participants
- those working in compliance and regulatory affairs
- Lawyers from major financial services and regulatory law firms
- firms in regulatory and financial services